Industry leading presenters will bring their expertise, insight and ideas to the 2014 Conference program. You’ll listen and share in the latest ideas and trends, uses for new products, buisness-building advice and resources and more.
No one in the industry brings you more relevant education!
Event Solutions education will include the latest and most pertinent issues facing our industry and you’ll walk away with winning strategies, invaluable tools, new ideas, the latest trends and proven techniques for today’s events.
The 2014 program is packed with new ideas, information and training to keep you ahead in today’s competitive environment.
Get a first glance at the education sessions offered at this year’s event by clicking on the dates below:
Xperience MORE education in a smaller, interactive format
The Xperience Stages will feature quick, interactive presentations on small stages that will Xamine the newest culinary techniques, latest design trends and cutting-edge marketing ideas.
Throughout the Conference, these live 30–minute demonstrations will let you quickly Xtract more new ideas than ever before. Here are some topics you can expect on this year’s Xperience Stages:
- Ideas for mocktails that add a special ‘twist’ and how to upsell specialty items such as frozen drink machines!
- Utilizing Pinterest as a tool for brides
- How to team with your vendors for marketing at open houses
- Building a solid relationship with your staff, clients and industry partners
- It’s easy being ‘green’. The first steps in contributing to the welfare of our environment
- How to be creative with over-production
- Getting your business to the next level
- How to theme an event
- Easy ways to cut costs in your business when it’s the slow season
- Memories from our childhood and how to create special events based upon them
- All my friends and neighbors are working for me. How to train and create a cohesive team with unseasoned employees
From sales and marketing techniques, to menu and presentation ideas, to in-depth analysis of what the bride really wants, the Wedding Track will cover a broad range of topics to help you succeed in this highy competitive market. Look for the special wedding cake icon to designate which sessions are part of this specialized track.
Our co-location with Catersource gives you access to hundreds of sessions and activities related to the catering industry, from food and beverage topics to buffet design trends. You may access all Catersource exclusive activities by adding an Extended Education Package to your registration at any time. For more details, visit www.catersource.com.